How To Check Your IndiGo Flight & PNR Status Easily With These Simple Steps
Are you planning to book a flight with IndiGo Airlines and want to track its status? With flights being delayed or canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, it’s best to keep your eye on the ball and stay informed about the progress of your trip. Thankfully, there are several ways in which you can check your indigo pnr status quickly. In this article, we will discuss how you can do so with just a few simple steps. So, if you want to know more, read on!
Checking Your Flight Status
You can check your IndiGo flight status in a few different ways. The easiest way is to visit the IndiGo website and enter your flight number into the search bar. This will bring up the most up-to-date information on your flight, including any delays or cancellations.
You can also check your flight status by calling the IndiGo customer service hotline. A customer service representative will be able to give you the most up-to-date information on your flight.
If you have already checked in for your flight, you can also check your PNR status to see if your seat has been confirmed. To do this, log in to your account on the IndiGo website and click on the ‘My Trips’ section. Here, you can see your upcoming flights and their PNR status.
Checking Your PNR Status
Assuming that you have already booked your tickets with IndiGo, you can check your PNR status in two ways – online or offline.
Checking Your PNR Status Online
- Go to the official website of IndiGo- www.goindigo.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Check PNR Status’ tab under the ‘Plan & Book’ section
- A new page will open where you will be required to enter your 10-digit PNR number in the given space
- After entering the number, click on the ‘Check Status’ button below
- Your current PNR status will be displayed on the screen
Checking Your PNR Status Offline
If you cannot access the internet or prefer checking your PNR status offline, call IndiGo’s customer care number- 1800 102 5555.
Other Ways to Check Your Flight & PNR Status
There are a few other ways to check your flight and PNR status if the above steps don’t work for you. You can try the following:
– Checking the airline’s website: Each airline has its website where you can check your flight status. Just enter your flight number and date, and the website should be able to give you an update on your flight.
– Calling the airline: If you can’t find your flight information online, you can always call the airline directly. They should be able to help you and update you on your flight status.
– Checking with your travel agent: If you booked your flight through a travel agent, they usually have all your flight information on hand. Call them, and they should be able to tell you what’s going on with your flight.
I hope this article clarifies how to check your indigo pnr status with these simple steps quickly. With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can find all the details about your upcoming flights and ensure everything is in order. Checking your flight status regularly is essential if you want to stay up-to-date on any changes or delays. We highly recommend taking advantage of this valuable tool so you don’t miss a beat when planning your next trip!